What we are doing for customers
- We're providing free masks to customers at all open Amazon physical retail stores and Whole Foods Market locations nationwide.
- We enhanced cleaning at all open Amazon physical stores and Whole Foods Market stores.
- All Whole Foods Market stores have dedicated shopping hours to service customers who are 60+ (70+ years old U.K.), those with disabilities and those who the CDC defines as high risk.
- Customers ordering delivery from Prime Now, Amazon Fresh, and Whole Foods Market can select "unattended delivery" during checkout.
- Customers ordering a scheduled delivery can select front-porch delivery during checkout. The delivery team will leave the item at your front door and you will not be required to sign for it. In addition, all delivery vehicles and equipment are disinfected each day, and delivery devices and mobile phones are disinfected after each delivery appointment.
- We're vigorously combating price gouging to help protect customers, help ensure fair pricing, and combat those seeking to profit off the COVID-19 crisis.